Quite a few people over the past several years have asked if I’ll be putting together a workshop or training type program based on my experiences (Application of Impossible Things) … now a friend and colleague has done it for me.
Bob Holbrook of The Event Horizon Institute (TEHI) has designed a powerful program that he, Marinda Stopforth and I train …
Transformational 6-Day Program for Mindful Awareness, Stress Release, and Inner Balance/Peace
The Event Horizon program is the beginning of a powerful personal practice to cultivate and maintain a state of coherent peace within yourself. You will learn life-changing skills and tools for your own daily practice. We teach from the mindset that “action that arises from inner coherence allows for the practice of peace within a mindful presence.” Here is just a sample of what you will gain from this 6-day transformational program.
– Discover access to the physical and non-physical realms in a new and profound way.
– Begin a powerful personal practice to cultivate and maintain a state of coherent peace within yourself.
– Train using a highly effective process for release of the accumulated stress and trauma of daily living.
– Return home with effective tools for maintaining a balanced awareness for resilience in handling daily stressors.
– Practice access to and expansion of mindful awareness, where choice in action replaces habits of reaction.
– Experience profound relaxation and the resulting ability to coherently think, speak, and act from the presence of your balanced inner self.
This is a 6-day program currently being offered at The Monroe Institute in Faber, Virginia on the following dates:
March 6-13, 2015
October 30 – November 6, 2015
Click Here To Reserve Your Spot: Event Horizon.
The Event Horizon program was developed within TEHI, a research and educational institute.